ICT4CART represented by SEABility at 5th ITS Hellas Conference
The 5th ΙΤS Hellas Conference, “Intelligent Transport Systems in Greece: Latest developments”, was held on 17th and 18th of December 2019 in Athens, Greece.
During this event, very relevant for the Hellenic transport sector, prominent Greek and foreign speakers thoroughly discussed and presented a number of key-topics, through several sessions and round table discussions:
- European Developments and Good Practices in the field of ITS;
- New ITS technologies in Greece;
- New ITS technologies for highways: needs and challenges;
- Development Strategy and Policies;
- ITS for a sustainable mobility and Greek excellence;
- Intelligent Freight Transport.
The detailed programme can be found here.
Our consortium partner SEABility attended the event, by being also one of the conference exhibitors, presenting ICT4CART among other EU projects.
In Seability’s booth, visitors and participants had the opportunity to learn more information about the company’s activities in relation to its participation in European Research and Innovation Programs, focused on the areas of electro-mobility and automation, on the use of innovative technologies to maximize the ports’ and logistics effectiveness and on the cyber-security management in the maritime transport.
SEABility stand at the 5th ITS Hellas Conference